Are you currently looking for work in the Offshore Renewable Wind Energy Sector?
The Marine Safety Training – Vessel Transit and Transfer course may be applicable to you.. Offered at the National Maritime College of Ireland -the course is accredited by Renewable UK. RenewableUK is the trade and professional body for the UK wind and marine renewables industries. Formed in 1978, and with 665 corporate members, RenewableUK is the leading renewable energy trade association in the UK.
The course will cover:
- Types of emergencies and abnormal conditions
- Man Overboard procedures
- Alarms and communications
- Actions to take in an emergency
- Vessel Layout
- Launching of life rafts
- Safe methods of equipment transfer to and from a vessel
- Procedures for vessel emergencies
- General health and safety duties of employers to provide training and ensure competence of employees
- Overview of legislation relevant to offshore operations and more.
Book now to secure your place at: www.nmci.ie